Digital Skill Centre offers AngularJS and Node.js Apps Training in Ludhiana that will help you develop web development skills. With AngularJS, you can create dynamic, user-friendly websites and apps with little to no code knowledge required. Node.js is a powerful programming language that lets you build applications with high performance and scalability. It makes it easy to handle large data sets, making it perfect for handling big data analytics tasks.
Benefits of AngularJS and Node.js training courses from Digital Skill Centre –
Node.js is a popular open source platform for developing cross-platform applications.
AngularJS training courses from Digital Skill Centre can help you learn how to use AngularJS and Node.js.
These courses are affordable and provide a comprehensive understanding of the concepts behind both libraries.
Some people find Node.js programming challenging, but Digital Skill Centre’s courses provide an easy-to-follow guide that will help you get started quickly and efficiently.
In conclusion, AngularJS and Node.js training courses in Ludhiana from Digital Skill Centre can help you grow as a web developer. With the right course, you can learn the basics of these frameworks, build simple or complex websites, or even create smart applications.
Session1:Angular JS Basics
- What is Angular JS?
- Why Angular JS?
- Why MVC matters
- MVC-The Angular JS way
- Features of Angular JS ,Model-View-Controller
- My First Angular JS app
Session 2: Angular Expressions
- All about Angular Expressions
Session 3: Filters
- Built-In Filters, Using Angular JS Filters
- Creating Custom Filters
Session 4: Directives
- Introduction to Directives, Directive Lifecycle
- Binding controls to data, Matching directives
- Using Angular JS built-in directives
- Creating a custom directive
Session 5: Controllers
- Role of a Controller, Controllers & Modules
- Attaching Properties and functions to scope
- Nested Controllers, Using Filters in Controllers
- Controllers in External Files
Session 6: Angular JS Modules
- Introduction to Angular JS Modules
- Bootstrapping Angular JS
Session 7: Angular JS Forms
- Working with Angular Forms, Model Binding
- Forms Events, Updating Models with a Twist
- Form Controller, Validating Angular Forms
- $error object
Session 8: Scope
- What is scope, Scope Lifecycle
- Scope Inheritance, Scope & Controllers
- Root scope, Scope Broadcasting
- Two-way data binding, Scope Inheritance
- Scope & Directives, $apply and $watch
- Scope Events
Session 9: Dependency Injection & Services
- What is Dependency Injection
- Creating Services, Factory, Service & Provider
- Using Dependency Injection, What are services
- Using Angular JS built in services
Session 10: Single Page Application (SPA)
- What is SPA, Pros and Cons of SPA
- Passing Parameters, Changing location
- Installing the ng Route module, Configure routes
- Resolving promises, Creating a Single Page Apps
Session 11: Angular JS Animation
- ng Animate Module, CSS Transforms
- CSS Transitions, Applying Animations
Session 12: Introduction to Node JS
- Introduction to Node JS
- Advantages of Node JS
- What is Node JS, Node.js Process Model
- Traditional Web Server Model
Session 13: Setup Development Environment
- Install Node.js on Windows
- Working in REPL, Node JS Console
Session 14: Node JS Modules
- Functions, Buffer, Module
- Modules Types
- Core Modules, Local Modules
- Modules Exports
Session 15: Node Package Manager
- What is NPM, Installing Packages Locally
- Installing package globally
- Adding dependency in package json
- Updating packages
Session16 : Creating Web Server
- Creating Web Server
- Sending Requests
- Handling http requests
Session 17: File System
- read File, Writing a File
- Opening a file, Deleting a file
- Writing a file asynchronously
- Other IO Operations
Session 18: Debugging Node JS Application
Core Node JS Debugger
Session 19: Events
- Event Emitter class
- Inheriting Events
- Returning event emitter
Session 20: Express JS
- Serving Static Files
- Working with Middle Ware
Session 21: Database Connectivity
- Connecting String, Configuring
- Updating Records
- Working with Select Command
- Deleting Records
Session 22: Project Development
Project Development using Node JS
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Question Preparation
What is AngularJS and Node.js?
Should I learn angular or AngularJS?
Angular is five times faster than AngularJS because of a component-based architecture and better algorithm for data binding. Angular apps run on mobile devices and various browsers. Learn Both!
What tools are required to setup a development environment for AngularJS?
The following tools to setup a development environment for AngularJS:
How long will it take to learn the AngularJS?
Total time – around 1 years.
What are Controllers in AngularJS?
What is the difference between AngularJS and backbone.js?
AngularJS combines the functionalities of most third party libraries and supports individual functionalities required to develop HTML5 Apps. While Backbone.js does these jobs individually.
What is Node Js?
Node JS is server-side Java scripting that is based on Google’s V8 script . Its main motive is to build scalable web applications which are simple and accessible.
What are some of the features of Node JS?
Being tied in a single thread, Node JS is highly scalable and makes use of Java as its scripting language. It also puts to use Asynchronous which is the event-driven I/O. This enables the single thread access rather than diverse and different threads. Even with the single thread it can achieve high performance.
All Trainers are well educated. Great Services.